The Go Ride A Wave Community Program aims to make our activities more accessible to a variety of groups; who otherwise might miss out on these incredible experiences. This program gives the opportunity for a Community Organization to bring participants to Go Ride A Wave to participate in one of our many activities; such as surfing, stand up paddling boarding, kayaking or team building at no cost. Operating on a monthly basis, Go Ride A Wave offers 12 free sessions a year to support its wider community.
Groups or organizations can register to join the program, be nominated or approached by Go Ride A Wave. Groups will be eligible for the program provided they meet the below selection criteria:
- Be a community organization, disadvantaged group, experiencing hardship or a worthy cause as determined by Go Ride A Wave.
- The opportunity is not to be used for financial gain.
- Not to conduct other ‘usual’ operations in competition with Go Ride A Wave.
Group sizes are of maximum 16 capacity and Go Ride A Wave would like the opportunity to share the experience on its social channels.
If you are interested in participating in the program or would like to nominate a group who you believe would benefit, please get in contact with us at email@example.com.
Other community engagements:
Go Ride A Wave is involved in supporting the local community through a number of different initiatives including;
- Providing surf lessons for Surf Life Saving Australia’s Little Nippers program in partnered areas.
- Proud sponsor of the ‘Roo Run’.
- Proud sponsor ofthe Anglesea Football Club.
- Supporter of our local Surf Life Saving Clubs.