Over the years our clients have requested that we provide an adventure challenge team building type course. We have come up with a variety of courses which are similar in nature to the multi-sport races which are very popular world wide.
Adventure Challenge Team Building is a bush based triathlon, where participants are challenged to complete a course by hiking, cycling and paddling whilst working together as a team and finding a number of checkpoints along the way.
Adventure challenge team building is all about working together as a team to make navigational and tactical decisions. There will be times where individual strengths may dominate. There will be times where team members will struggle, but at all times the group will work together to complete the course.
There is an emphasis on fun, as well as the physical aspects. We have a range of courses created to suit the fitness and skill levels of different clients. The adventure challenge team building courses are more physically challenging than our other team building courses and do require a greater level of fitness.
If you can walk for two hours you will be quite capable of finishing a 3-4 hour adventure challenge team building course. For groups wanting a greater challenge we can customise a longer adventure challenge team building course, which istailored for those wanting a physically demanding test of teamwork.
We are able to put together custom courses of varying length and difficulty to suit individual client’s needs incorporating a range of different disciplines. Talk to our team about setting up a specific course just for you.
- All participants should be fit enough to be able to walk for at least two hours on tracks.
- Participants will need to carry at least 1 litre of water which can be refilled at transition stops.
- Appropriate clothing is crucial. Good solid footwear, thermals for cool to cold days, the option of a change of clothes for the bike leg.
- Energy snacks that can be carried and eaten on the run will allow teams to finish well.
- Spend time planning dont make rushed decisions.
- Pick the easiest route which may often be the longest.
- Plan ahead have gear and routes pre-organised.
Group Size: 20-60
Adventure Challenge is available in the following locations.
- Victoria – Melbourne, Geelong, Torquay, Anglesea, Lorne
- Queensland – Noosa Heads, Surfers Paradise, Coolum, Twin Waters